ContactRelief monitors and consolidates several sources to aid in your decision.
- Hurricane watches and warnings
- Flood watches and warnings
- Power outages
- Telephone landline outages
- Suspension of deliveries from FedEx, UPS, and the Post Office
- Satellite and radar images
- Hurricane and flooding projection models
- Breaking news and alerts
- A dashboard displays a map of the current disaster conditions your consumers are facing, the current contact suspensions your organization has in effect, and the number and percentage of consumers with contact suspensions.
- We generate recommendations to suspend or resume contact using rules developed in concert with industry experts.
- You can easily add or delete areas by state, county, zip code, area code, and telephone exchange.
- Optionally upload the zip code information from your portfolio and ContactRelief will display the percentage of your portfolio that is affected by a contact suspension.
- We geocode the adverse event(s) to the smallest appropriate area allowing you to dramatically reduce the number of contact suspensions while still serving consumer interests.
- Our anonymous chat room allows you to compare and enhance your strategies with other creditors and call centers.
- Alerts and Breaking News allows you to stay abreast of disasters in progress.
- Satellite and radar imagery allows you to visually ascertain the scope and magnitude of the disaster(s).
- We provide a common interface between you, your internal call centers, collection agencies, debt buyers, and CRM vendors.